Meditate that the constitutive elements of one’s own body, or the world are becoming subtle and more subtle, until they finally disappear. In the end, the Supreme Goddess is revealed.Verse 54
In the previous two verses, one had to concentrate on either the body or the world being destroyed by fire. In this meditation, one has to imagine that the body or the world slowly disappears. The end result in these three verses is the same. The body or the world no longer exists.
- The process given in this verse is different. It is slower and more subtle.
- Sit comfortably and close your eyes.
- Concentrate on either the body or the world.
- Now imagine it slowly dissolving. For example, if you visualize the world, imagine its constitutive elements slowly fading.
- You may start by visualizing a particular town or countryside. Now imagine all the people and the houses in that place slowly fading. They start becoming less firm, less solid, less real. This process continues until everything finally disappears.
- When everything has disappeared, you are still there. That is what is important. You are the witnessing consciousness that survives the dissolution of the world.
- In the end, the Supreme Goddess is revealed. The Supreme Goddess is no different from God. In the end, our highest state is reached. We become one with the Goddess or God.